Sole Source Technology™ OEM Alternative Transceivers for IBM
As an integral part of a mission critical networking environment, transceivers are the connecting point between sites and servers and network uptime depends on their compatibility and durability. SST knows this, and that understanding affects every step in our manufacturing and sourcing processes.
Robust Compatibility: The compatibility of transceivers to the devices they are used in is controlled by OEM software codes embedded in the transceiver. SST engineers our OEM software codes so that the hardware functions 100% the same as the original version and will withstand firmware changes and OS updates.
More for Less: SST Transceivers help stretch IT budgets with significantly lower acquisition cost compared to HP equivalents.
Learn more about Why Customers Choose SST Transceivers
- Designed and Tested for IBM Specific Applications – Supports IBM Unique and Customized Algorithms & Quality ID for 100% Guaranteed Compatibility.
- Significant Savings compared OEM Original Transceivers
- Industrial Strength Pull-Tabs are Color Coded to Meet Exact OEM Specifications.
- Full Compliance with the Latest Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- 24X7 Tech Support: (3) Optical Techs, (2) Network Design Engineers & (1) Optical Engineer
- Assembled and Programmed in the United States
- Every Part verifiable as TAA Compliant with Full Traceability to the Source.
- No OEM Warranty Issues (by law)
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Free Evaluation Units and On-Site Buffer Inventory
The SST Difference
Run Cooler / Last Longer / Go Farther
SST Transceivers RUN COOLER than other OEM Equivalent transceivers
- Tri-Side 14 tab heat-sink dissipates more heat allowing our SFP+ to run 15% cooler than many competitors.
- 6-layer PCB (printed circuit board) ensures equal heat dissipation.
- Industrial Temperature copper shielding is used to isolate heat generated by the TOSA optic.
SST transceivers LAST LONGER because we take the extra steps necessary to ensure true long term reliability.
- Power to ground layer: Copper pads built into the PCB ensure a solid ground between the optical transceiver and the platform chassis.
- Industrial Temperature Resin coated polyurethane laser enclosures perform better in extreme conditions.
- Rugged Finisar style enclosure is designed for Mission Critical applications.
- 6-layer PCB improves long term structural reliability.
- Industrial temperature ribbon cables are used to connect TOSA and BOSA lasers to PCB.
SST Transceivers GO FARTHER than other OEM Equivalent transceivers.
Power to ground plane insulated power signal allows longer link distances, often going above and beyond OEM specifications.
Sole Source Technology Inc. Copyright 2007 – 2018. All rights reserved. Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks. are the property of their respective trademark holders.